Skip to content
Get involved in the branch
If you’d like to get involved in Ely and District CAMRA, there are many ways you can do so:
- Come along to one of our committee meetings or socials – any members can join in (or simply sit and listen) at our meetings.
- Vote on pubs for inclusion in the annual Good Beer Guide – come to our January meeting to give your views and help with pub surveys.
- Help the branch run its business – contact our Chair to find out what’s involved in joining the branch committee.
- Adopt a pub (to two); keep us informed of developments and events;
- Send us news and articles for our magazine and this website;
- Help to distribute and replenish our magazine in pubs you visit regularly;
- Survey pubs to keep our pubs database up-to-date;
- Survey pubs (and vote) for our Branch Pub of the Year and other awards.
- We also need people interested in photographing the pubs in our branch area.
- Help at the annual Winter Beer Festival – see www.elycamrabeerfest.com/volunteering
- Even emailing us with any fresh information or corrections to our site or pub database will really be very helpful.
- Socially as a branch we enjoy regular trips around our local area and further afield. You could help organize something.
If you are interested, then please come along to one of our branch meetings (see the Branch Diary) or contact us via the Contacts page.